Live Event December 16th
December 16th in Fort Smith, AR at the Main Branch Library from 2-4pm. Details and RSVP on the Facebook event page.
Live online launch party December 18th
Live chat and party on December 18th from 7:30-8:30 pm CST is taking place on the Backyard Farming Facebook Page. Click on the Launch Party tab and hear a live reading, questions and answers with the author, and the giveaway winners announced live!
Winners of our fabulous giveaways will be announced at the Live Chat Party.
Six Fabulous Backyard Farm Themed Giveaway Packs – Entries from December 4-18th
- Libre tea infuser – $24.00 value
- Villeroy and Boch Floral Mugs - $92.40
- Bee Raw Honey + Estate Tea Set - $98
- Earth Box Junior Garden System – $24.95
- Mushroom Garden Kit - $19.95
- Peaceful Valley/Grow Organic Gourmet Flavors Organic Seed Tin – $24.99
- BuyGreen.com Steel Composting Pail – $32
- Earth Box Garden System, original – $32.95
- Safe Harvest Seed Bank - $42.99
- Peaceful Valley/Grow Organic Good-Start Kit (Includes 1g Fish Fertilizer, 1 qt, Liquid Kelp extract, and Garden Art Calendar) – $37.97
- Legacy canning jars, one case each size – $34.83
- Tattlers lids, 1 dozen – $24.99
- Assortment of 8 Tomato Seed Packs from Baker Creek Seeds – $17.50
- Yes, You Can! And Freeze, And Dry it Too! book by Daniel Gastieger – 19.95
- Best Basic Cheesemaking Kit – $44.88
- Villeroy and Boch Garden Serving Bowl - $98.25
- All You Magazine Subscription + Kitchenwares Gift Basket – $50 value
- 25 Assorted Heavy Layer Chicks from Hoover’s Hatchery – $50 value (Orders will be held until February 2013 pending availability.)
- Brinsea EcoGlow 20 Chick Brooder – $59 value
- Peaceful Valley/Grow Organic Omega 3 Chicken Forage Blend w/3 17inch square seed flats – $10 value
Please share and support Backyard Farming on an Acre (More or Less) two-week book tour and launch party. Thank you so much for your support.